Players you've met.

paphos-mcfc

Players you've met and/ or had your photo with.

Mine was a couple of years ago with Andy Cole when he was playing for us. Very short guy imo. He was staying at the Elysium Hotel where I worked at the time and my mate said he was in the restaurant. I ran out in disbelief, and there he was with his missus and kids.

Also met Kinky boots a few years ago. He was in Brazzingermans in Alderley Edge with his agent. I bought him a beer. Didn't buy me one back though :-(

Steve howey, when I went to a junior blues do with my little cousin. Petrov and the boj at the Stoke home game this season. Rosler and kinky outside Maine road when I went st Edwards primary, at lunch time saw them both stood outside so I went and got an autograph from both, like you do as a kid. Swp when i was at my mates, he was in next doors garden playin football, i think it was some member of his familys house, he was always there. Also I know he wasn't a player but Keegan at another junior blues do.

michael johnson loads of times in town.
shaun goater in b&q stockport about 5 years ago with his wife.

The Goat
I saw him in a shop in hale barns
So went and hid in a doorway and waited for him to walk past
I jumped out and asked him if he was ok
He said 'yes im fine how are you'
I replied 'all the better for seeing you mate'
True hero and gentleman

I've met quite a few of the current squad. But most recently I met Geovanni and his wife on Wednesday and he's such a top guy, really down to earth.

Last night I met Jo's wife. She also is a really nice and said that she is going to get Jo to come and meet me and sign a shirt for me.

Just remembered
I also saw uwe when i was 16 and workin at the airport
We had just been beat by stoke 2-1 on the weds (i think) and he scored the 1
First time i had ever seen one of my heroes
Went over and got his autograph
Told him it was a good goal he scored
he replied in his cool german accent 'yes but unfortunately it was not enough'
LEGEND AND GENT
these guys would teach the current crop a thing or two!

I met Niall Quinn at some open day thing at Maine Road in the summer of 1996, literally the day before he fooked off to Sunderland. Was a top guy - gave me and my mate his autograph and stopped to have a natter with us stood on the pitch for a couple of minutes, even though he must have known at the time that he wasn't really a City player anymore.

I've met quite a few of the current squad. But most recently I met Geovanni and his wife on Wednesday and he's such a top guy, really down to earth.

Last night I met Jo's wife. She also is a really nice and said that she is going to get Jo to come and meet me and sign a shirt for me.
--------------------------------------------------

Jo is a player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.