Players you've met.

biffa said:
Met Robinho when he was buying Y-fronts in Marks & Spencer, and also Darius Vasell buying a banjo in a music shop in town - both really nice blokes. Robinho spoke for a couple of minutes but he had to rush because the 192 was about to leave. Vassell spoke for ages as he was having problems putting his earrings back in.

I like it.

Met Paul Lake in a deserted Maine Rd after being a some city wallahs leaving do there - very surreal.

Had a chat and a laugh (about them going off to a spitroast) with Ned and Studge after the city panto last year

Buzzer used to come to my work selling made to measure shirts

Played futy against and had a drink with Asa Hartford after a charity match

Met Joe Royle when my dad did work on his house when I was very young - the reason Im a blue

Like many - Ive bumped into Nicky Weaver when hes been pissed in and around town.Although over the years have seen a good few of them out. I try never to mither anyone

Worked on an event at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Great Room in London on Fridy night. Guest of honour was the Prime Minister of the Cote D'Ivoire, during his speech he invited Drogba, Kalou and Essien onto the stage with him. I tried to get to them afterwards to say "Hello" was hoping I'd have the guts to say "it's a fucking disgrace!" to the man himself, got within a couple of feet but just missed out, close enough to see first hand how Drogba's hair resembles VHS cassette tape. Maybe I'll start a thread "players you've almost met".

Wembley '99 had tickets with the offical City party, my dad was a director with Dave White and he sorted us the tickets.
Anyway... After the game all the players came in, including the ref! (remember the Gill's fans kicking and it made the papers the next day) The Hilton hotel didnt know what had hit it. Kevin Horlock came in and I jumped at him and we just bounced up and down, what a day. Then all the past players were there so on that day I meet the whole team of '99 and some players of old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.