Players you've met.

if you wanna see city footballers then go to the circle, swp is always there and so is jo, pienaar, babel.

Met Micheal Johnson In town IN 235 he was nice guy and Also met Nedum at the shops top of me road.

I met elano last season in the opus one bar at the radisson after we lost to spurs ,reli nice guy,poor english at the time tho but me and ma dad got a pic of us together.
Also met Micah Richards and Ishmael Miller at christmas outside the living room,they go there quite often:)

Played against and outscored James Milner in a tournament when i was 12/13. I know this because i got a trophy for being the top scorer :-)

Followed Ian Harte around the white rose before asking for an autograph for my then Leeds fan girlfriend.

Met Harry Kewell outside Elland Road (in the tavel agents) - came across as a twat actually - ignorant considering it was a not so public - public signing. Met Lee Bowyer and had photo taken with him by Yorkshire Evening News - i'd drawn a picture of him for an art project at School and took it with me to get it signed. He was a really really nice bloke. Complete contrast to Kewell. Even when i told him i was a City fan.

About 3 years ago one of my best mates Dad was best pals with Farsley Celtic's manager (martin harseign) and he told us that Paul Robinson was coming down to to shoot a video to advetise the new Puma range of boots/gloves and balls. So we get down thinking there would be a massive crowd, but to our amazement there was just us 3. One of the producers gave my mate some size 8 Puma's to wear along with a training kit and filmed him taking shots at Robsinson. My mate is a bit shit so he missed more than he scored but still had a lot of fun. Anyway i got to take a couple of pens against Robbo and i buried them all ;-)

It's only when you see him up close that you appreciate how good he is. Anyway my mate complained that they wouldn't let him keep his training kit so Robbo went 'here you go mate, take these' and gave him the boots he's been wearing (Robbo's boots) and signed them for him.

Anyway as we got inside Martin Harseign made a few tea's and told me to take them into the dressing room where Robbo was getting changed. The most surreal moment of my life was when i was stood there in the dressing room while he was gelling his hair. I got to talk to him and his agent of some kind (who happened to be connected with Anelka aswell apparently), he told me i make a belting cup of tea (i didn't make it, so jokes on him) and then gave me a signed ball and bought me a lucozade from the vending machine. True story and a really nice bloke.

I live in Leeds so that's how i manage to meet Leeds players. Met Thomas Brolin aswell actually when i was about 11 and on a stadium tour (school trip). Fat bastard is the word.

Met Lee Sharpe in Lillywhites aswell. Nice bloke.

Anyway not City related unfortunately but still hope it's quite interesting.

met a lot of the players but most recently i met nigel de jong and dune on the same day.both really nice.i spoke to them for a while.

I met Kevin Horlock years ago in the Old General pub in Dukinfield. Had my photo taken with him by a photographer from the Tameside Reporter, but the daft twat lost the film after taking it, so I never got to see the picture after.

Me and my mate stalked Micah and his mate a few months back in Manchester. We caught up with him in the handbag section of selfridges and got his autograph.

joey barton - in a st helens nightclub

the goat - book signing

colin bell - same flight to spain

I've met

Kevin Keegan and Dennis Tueart at Gmex (Junior blues do), nice blokes and Dennis was suprised I'd took a NY Cosmos top for him to sign (He was my childhood hero)

Asa Hartford on a plane to the Canaries/tenerefe.

Thaksin in the square, got him to sign a programme from the earlier game.

Bojinov during a European night and got a great picture of him with me Mrs and daughter.

And my mum took my daughter down to get her shirt (third shirt, orange) signed by Elano and Robiniho, Elano rubbed the top of her head with a big smile and Robbi gave her a big kiss on the cheek and made a big fuss. She's only 10 and was made up, we still rib her now about Robbi being her boyfriend....Hahaha!!! Beetroot time.

And finally my personal favourite was when my girl was really upset that she'd missed Moonchester at the party in the square. I asked One of the City organisors who was at the square if Moonchester would be making another appearance, he said he didn't think so and took us inside the town hall to meet him. Everyone was SO friendly making time to say hello to us and even giving us some of those City scarves....Theres some smashing people who work at City.

I met willo flood, he was chasing some horses around a field. Asked me had i any spare smokes. Grand lad :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.