Please....am i welcome???

There is a light said:
Is the extra finger the secret behind Stokes long throw tactic? It must give some kind of unfair advantage.

On the other hand I am sure it can effect the banjo playing, but you can't have it every way.

Heehee

Shafter said:
christen at St Marks said:
102 posts ???????????????????????
Thats 103 now!!!!!

Thanks for the mixed welcome lads

If you have nothing better to do than have 103 posts on our MCFC Forum, it must be more boring being a stoke fan than we already thought. Stoke City are like most mid table fodder - and we used to be amongst them - play good football for 20 minutes and then make up the balance by playing long balls or in your case with the lack of any kind of decent winger, throw delap into the mix and hope for the best. Delap if a freak of nature and is beautifully welcome in your team. All that towel shit, the waving of the hands in the crowd before each throw and the time he takes for each throw - it must be illegal.

If you want to come on here, which you have obviously done so much, have something contructive to say rather than just wait for the inevitable abuse. Now bugger off with your webbed feet and enjoy the bingo this coming wednesday

I very much liken Stoke to Watford, absolutely vile football and shitty inbred fans

Sure I read an article recently which said Pulis' dad or uncle was a coach somewhere and perfected a sneaky technique for one of his players to hurl the ball in one-handed but disguised as a legal throw. Suggested this may be Delap's secret. Certainly, he never did this at any of his previous clubs. Derby fans I know are especially dubious about it

Hiu hjave 2 admjut im a conmvert stokei fanm myslf itz bvery ardf 2 typ wikth 6 finghersz dey kip knokijn eadch otha,.,

What you got to say about Fuller's stamp on O'Hara then, Clayhead? Video evidence and a three game ban like Viera? Or are you as big a hypocrite as your tramp-hatted manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.