Please don't move away fans!!!!

mcfc1894

Im fed up of people on here wanting the club to move the away fans so that 110-112 and 116-118 can be stood side by side!

1. People in 111 and 116 will only move to where the away fans will be relocated because thats what half the fun is about going to home games for them, being next to the away fans and having good banter

2. why not get everyone to relocate to the north stand lower if you really want to make a operation one end and leave the current singing sections alone

3. atmosphere at every ground is rubbish so 'one end' will not make a difference. people will only moan about the lack of atmosphere like they do about the kop and the stretford end, they are both rubbish because the vocal support is not near the away fans!

PLEASE DON'T DO IT, LEAVE IT HOW IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant quite understand this operation one end either. People go in the South to be near the away fans and have the banter, they will just move to near where the away fans are put. Leave it as it is I say.

If you don't sit in 111 or the South Stand it is obvious why this has to happen. Two songs starting at once all the time, so they never catch on around the gound. The people in these areas willstay where they are because that will be where the atmosphere is.

At the moment it is shit.

If you think of other stadiums, there best stands/sections do not revolve around where the away fans sit. For example to kop is directly opposite where the away fans sit.

I think getting everyone in the north stand, re-creating the old north stand would be a much better idea and a lot easier logistically to the club.

Move the away fans into the singing corner and the next block in South stand, then we will have 80% of south stand, no problems.

yeah mate but the kop is quite 99% of the time. its only loud in european games and our place was rocking for the hamburg game so it makes no difference at all

bluecm said:
If you think of other stadiums, there best stands/sections do not revolve around where the away fans sit. For example to kop is directly opposite where the away fans sit.

I think getting everyone in the north stand, re-creating the old north stand would be a much better idea and a lot easier logistically to the club.
Recreating the old North Stand? The one at Maine Road that was 30% away fans? That's exactly how the South Stand is now.

Best suggestion I've heard was to keep the away fans in the South Stand but shift them further round into the corner and bring the 'singing section' (how shit does that sound btw?) back behind the goal.

It shows that they dont want to move away from the away fans because only a handfull trialed operation one end for Forest

What was wrong with this thread?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0</a>

What i said on there, applies here.

It's a shame that City fans of 2009 can only create an atmsophere due to "banter".

Bring back the days where we just used to sing about our club and our team and create an atmosphere ourseleves.

Now we have thousands of Danny Dyer wannabe's who think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "who are ya" constitute an atmosphere.

Embarrasing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.