Please don't move away fans!!!!

rowsley_st said:
Move the away fans into the singing corner and the next block in South stand, then we will have 80% of south stand, no problems.

but then people in 116 will want to move further to the right to be next to the away fans. i dont know if you have looked at the season ticket prices but there is a huge jump in price from block 111 - 110 the diffence being £79, then a bigger jump from block 111-109, £94. the atmosphere to the right of the away fans if they do what you suggest will be like spurs on saturday or like hull earlier in the season at their place because of the silly jump in prices

Immaculate Pasta said:
What was wrong with this thread?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0</a>

What i said on there, applies here.

It's a shame that City fans of 2009 can only create an atmsophere due to "banter".

Bring back the days where we just used to sing about our club and our team and create an atmosphere ourseleves.

Now we have thousands of Danny Dyer wannabe's who think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "who are ya" constitute an atmosphere.

Embarrasing.

Why does someone always post something like this. Now thats embarrasing.

Jah said:
better still... move them to teir 3 then everyones happy!

i was thinking that the other day, problem solved. who would want to relocate seats to the third tier just for a bit of 'banter'.

Immaculate Pasta said:
What was wrong with this thread?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122372&start=0</a>

What i said on there, applies here.

It's a shame that City fans of 2009 can only create an atmsophere due to "banter".

Bring back the days where we just used to sing about our club and our team and create an atmosphere ourseleves.

Now we have thousands of Danny Dyer wannabe's who think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "who are ya" constitute an atmosphere.

Embarrasing.

I agree 100%.

You should be singing to support them team, not to have 'banter' with the opposition fans. You should sing the whole time, not just when your team is doing well. You should be loudest after the opposition score.

The mentality of English fans can be really poor at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.