please help a fellow blue

I'm 18 living in the Salford area, I'd be more than glad to help if it meant assisting another blue. Sent you a PM.

It's certainly heartening to see so many people willing to help this chap. He must be distraught at his father's condition, knowing that help could be available to him from outside sources. Much too ancient myself, regrettably, but here's hoping a donor is quickly found.

wow thanks for all the kind messages we at home are all trying to sort things out about my
dad and for those asking about how to go about this best advice i can give is go see your JP
and ask him about it that is what we are doing at the moment.

will keep you posted about what happens and once again thanks to everyone for the posts

#TOGETHER ctwd

francis henry lee said:
wow thanks for all the kind messages we at home are all trying to sort things out about my
dad and for those asking about how to go about this best advice i can give is go see your JP
and ask him about it that is what we are doing at the moment.

will keep you posted about what happens and once again thanks to everyone for the posts

#TOGETHER ctwd
Hope all goes well, lost my mum and dad early, I miss them more than admitt

32 definitely not full of health but more than willing to help.

Take care and best of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.