Please Help Protect Racecourse Ground Wrexham!

wearethesouthstand said:
no piss off you inbred sheep molesters

i remeber the wrexham fans shouting "argentina" in 1998 after the world cup when they came to maine road

start a collection at the plaid cymru conference 'cos you'll get nothing off us lot

they're Welsh, not English, why wouldn't they have banter with English fans about the England national team going out of the world cup? Hardly a hangeable offence is it? You take banter when you lose and get gloating rights when you win and that's life, bit petty to hold a grudge over something like that.

Cae Ras said:
Tbilisi said:
Signed.

Saw you guys beat Roma 1 - 0 in Europe mid eighties,lived in Liverpool at the time so not far to go.

Jim Steele the scorer I think,could be wrong.

Good luck.

Thanks for your support Tbilisi. It was Porto we beat that night and you got Big Jim the policeman bang on.
Amazing to beat them at the Racecourse nd even more amazing to got to Porto and score a goal in the last 2 mins to lose 4-3 and go through on the away goal. Still considered one of the greatest ever shocks in European football. We did play Roma in the next round who narrowly beat us home and away with the great Brazilian Falcao and Italian world cup winner Bruno Conti fresh from the World Cup. Good memories, thanks for triggering them.

Thanks for the correction.Must have done the Roma game as well but the memory is not what it was!

signed

good to see so many people signing

and for those who are whinging about the welsh whats the point this petition is for a good cause if you dont want to sign just dont sign

let not forget it is the world's oldest international football stadium apart of footballing history

Signed. Had 2 trips to the Racecourse Ground. One was a tasty derby with Chester in the late 70s early eighties (possibly nil nil - I was still at primary school!).

The other was a 1 0 defeat to Northampton a few seasons ago when you were fighting for survival.

Good luck.

northstander said:
was at wrexscum for a pre-season freindly couple of seasons ago and the shit i got off some of your racist bastard coppers, other anti-english shit from your fans including argentina chants ( felt i was at the swamp ) how you welsh can wear argentina shirts + sing argentina after the sir galahad was bombed killing so many brave welsh lads i have neve been able to understand ( that goes for the scots as well ). even if many of you were,'t born or were in nappies is no excuse. NO i cannot support your racist town or club.<BR itxtvisited="1">BUY THE CLUB AND BURN IT DOWN

How come if they sing Argentina chants its related to the Falklands Islands.. However bet you didn't have a problem with the "Uwes grandad bombed old trafford t-shirts", using your logic does that mean all City fans are Nazis?

The support from the BlueMoon forum has been fantastic, we estimate to have now received well over 150 names on the petition from Man City fans.
That's an impressive show of support in just three days.
Thanks everyone.

Cae Ras said:
The support from the BlueMoon forum has been fantastic, we estimate to have now received well over 150 names on the petition from Man City fans.
That's an impressive show of support in just three days.
Thanks everyone.

Happy to sign. My best mate at college in the late eighties was a Wrexham fan. Down the years, have occasionally gone to watch Wrexham with him, just as he's come to watch City from time to time with me. At that point when I first saw Wrexham play, Kevin Russell was the star striker - still in his first spell.

So always had a soft spot for you, and wish you well after the disappointments of the last few years: I reckon you deserve a break after all the dodgy financial and ownership issues that set the club back so much. The ground ahs a great history too, so good luck in preserving it.

Have quite a few mates who are Wrexham fans. Went down a few times with the lad to lend support during the Laegue 2 relegation dog fight. Fine old ground.

Signed

Pob Lwc, Bois !!

Thanks for the support Dom and a big thanks to all the other Man city fans who have signed this petition. A truly fantastic response.

northstander said:
was at wrexscum for a pre-season freindly couple of seasons ago and the shit i got off some of your racist bastard coppers, other anti-english shit from your fans including argentina chants ( felt i was at the swamp ) how you welsh can wear argentina shirts + sing argentina after the sir galahad was bombed killing so many brave welsh lads i have neve been able to understand ( that goes for the scots as well ). even if many of you were,'t born or were in nappies is no excuse. NO i cannot support your racist town or club.
BUY THE CLUB AND BURN IT DOWN
hahahahahahaha, i was sat with you that night stuey, you needed throwing out, your singing is dreadful!!!!!!, wondered how long it would take you to put reply on this subject! (oh and yes i signed it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.