Please Help Protect Racecourse Ground Wrexham!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
catfish said:
Why?

There is a huge amount of land available which can be turned into affordable housing, Megabowl,cinemas,food outlets or a tesco supermarket.All will bring much needed jobs to the area.It`s a business.I`m sure if it had been us the Welsh lads would all be going out of their way to assist us.
LMAO, nice to see some people think wrexham just has a corner shop
and a chippy in gresford!

Done
Ashamed to say I was thrown out of the Racecourse 40 years ago, so please accept this as my penance. My 'opponent' bought me a pint in the pub by the ground and then we snuck back in.
Good luck

Wrighty Wrexham said:
wearethesouthstand said:
no piss off you inbred sheep molesters

i remeber the wrexham fans shouting "argentina" in 1998 after the world cup when they came to maine road

start a collection at the plaid cymru conference 'cos you'll get nothing off us lot

Dont agree with the Argentina chant and hope City fans never use it at COMS!

Im a Wrexham lad and I will never forget seeing lads I was it school with returning to the village from the Falklands with severe burns when their ship got hit!!

----

thankyou for acknowledging the argentina chant. when you think of simon weston and others on the galahad you would wonder why welsh fans would chant this...

was at wrexscum for a pre-season freindly couple of seasons ago and the shit i got off some of your racist bastard coppers, other anti-english shit from your fans including argentina chants ( felt i was at the swamp ) how you welsh can wear argentina shirts + sing argentina after the sir galahad was bombed killing so many brave welsh lads i have neve been able to understand ( that goes for the scots as well ). even if many of you were,'t born or were in nappies is no excuse. NO i cannot support your racist town or club.
BUY THE CLUB AND BURN IT DOWN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.