Please help save Hyde United - collection at West Ham game

TAKEN FROM THE HYDE UNITED FORUM BY ONE OF OUR COLLECTORS.

Hi Just wanted to add my thanks to everybody involved with the bucket collection on Monday night. It was a fantastic effort by everybody, City Officials, Stewards and most importantly their fans, especially the one who took up our cause and paraded us up and down the ramp begging for money (you know who you are Mr Mitchell ) I am sure your efforts doubled the amount of money in my bucket!

I would also like to mention the tremendous support received from those outside of Hyde Utd. Your warmth and support has been, as previously mentioned, heartwarming and has made me proud again to be a fan of football. My only hope now is that I can continue to support the Tigers in their present form but whatever happens tomorrow, I will always be a proud tiger.

We must now continue in our efforts to carry on raising money on a regular basis to pay of further debts and eventually build up a cushion of funds to prevent this ever happening again. I for one will never take my football club for granted ever again. You never know what is round the corner but I hope there will always be a tigers there.

mekonmcfc said:
just read on their website they raised £7800 good effort

didnt know city were their shirt sponsor, well city in the community.

I'm sure the sheikh could chip in 13k...
I mean come on it's like 5p to him

We were back at the High Court this afternoon and I am please to report that the Winding Up Order against us has been rescinded and we are now free to trade normally.

Fantastic news! The Tigers are roaring again.

Thanks to one and all for all the efforts. WE can’t relax, though we need to keep the momentum going now and ensure that we remain solvent. The Club has pulled together fantastically and let us now build on what we have achieved in the longest week in history

More details to follow shortly on this weekend’s game(s) and whether the FA will allow us to continue in the Competition - and if so, when.

There will also be a celebration evening in the Lounge/Club as soon as………….

I will finalise details in a little whileonce position is clearer. Just ENJOY for the time being.

Tony

Great news for hyde united Get in, will be down to ewen fields in next few weeks well done to hyde

CITYROBBO said:
We were back at the High Court this afternoon and I am please to report that the Winding Up Order against us has been rescinded and we are now free to trade normally.

Fantastic news! The Tigers are roaring again.

Thanks to one and all for all the efforts. WE can’t relax, though we need to keep the momentum going now and ensure that we remain solvent. The Club has pulled together fantastically and let us now build on what we have achieved in the longest week in history

More details to follow shortly on this weekend’s game(s) and whether the FA will allow us to continue in the Competition - and if so, when.

There will also be a celebration evening in the Lounge/Club as soon as………….

I will finalise details in a little whileonce position is clearer. Just ENJOY for the time being.

Tony

Great news for hyde united Get in, will be down to ewen fields in next few weeks well done to hyde

Congratulations! Now get on with the serious business of beating my local team Blyth Spartans!

Thanks to one and all, Hyde were back in the High court today and there appeal was successful. We will be eternally grateful for all your help and we hope to welcome you to ewen fields whenever you get chance :-)

A huge thank you from everyone connected with Hyde United FC to everyone who contributed on Monday night. Every penny was very gratefully appreciated & the money raised helped enormously towards the successful appeal at the High Court today.

If any City fans want to relive the days of watching a game from the terraces (all covered I might add) feel free to come on down to Ewen Fields over the coming weeks and months. If you are now more accustomed to sitting down then we do have a few seats as well! The social club ain't 5 star but the beer is reasonably priced & so are the pies.

All being well we will be allowed to play our postponed FA cup game against Salford City on Monday night. So if you aren't going to Villa Park, watching at home or the pub I am sure that you will be made more than welcome.

Many thanks from a very grateful fellow Blue.

This is such good news.
Not just for Hyde Utd but for football.

Wonder how many Blues will pop along to a game some time - might be fun.

Good Luck moving forwards now HUFC.

Great news, well done Hyde. And it feels good that we've helped save them, well done Blues as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.