Please help save Hyde United - collection at West Ham game

how did you get on tonight? i put a few quid in and there seemed to be a decent ammount in the buckets. hope you got enough.

Not too sure at the moment, feedback from the lads there was that it went brilliantly and yourselves, stewards and club officials were very kind and generous. I would expect the figure received would be on our forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.eyeonthetigers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eyeonthetigers.co.uk</a> at some point tomorrow.

Please feel free and have a look at the money received with a great deal of thanks.

Thanks to City tonight, you all should be proud of yourselves. The response was fantastic. I can only hope that this was enough. From my point of view the comments I received were positive even a kind donation from a Stalybridge fan. Lets hope you can win the premiership and we can survive to welcome the blues to Ewen Fields again in the near future.
Many Thanks

If you weren't called United and wore red and paraded about our ground in red kits and red scarves with the words 'United' emblazoned upon them then you might just have got a few more quid.

If, for instance, you wore your away kit and had away scarves on and maybe somehow disguised the word United then I'm sure you'd have got + a quarter of the amount you raised.

Wear all the red stuff and publicise United as much as you want at Old Trafford but to do it at City is a bit naive when you're interested in getting in as much money as you possibly can.

No doubt you'll come back with a reply to say I'm sad and bitter.

Bring it on. :)

Fair point :) If your from Manchester you support City If your from Hyde you support Hyde its just unfortunate we've got U####d after our name. Beleive me I hate Man United as much as you! But I love Hyde United and I would loveit if City won the Prem and Hyde Survived.
Thanks for everything you have done tonight.

living in Oz for 20 odd years you lose touch, why are they in the crapper ?

no interest from the locals ?

Not sure on the entire story, but I think HM Revenue and Customs wound them up for failing to pay their tax bill

just read on their website they raised £7800 good effort

didnt know city were their shirt sponsor, well city in the community.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.