PLEASE keep Mancini City

Mancini woah. Mancini woah. He came from Italy, to manage Man City. Mancini woah, Mancini woah.

Enough said - the guy oozes class and panache oh and he makes Fergie look like Steptoe (Harold.......)

Greenjob said:
Mancini woah. Mancini woah. He came from Italy, to manage Man City. Mancini woah, Mancini woah.

Enough said - the guy oozes class and panache oh and he makes Fergie look like Steptoe (Harold.......)

thought the press said we dont sing about him? bs as usual

ianw16 said:
Pam said:
I must admit, he had me worried for a bit but I'm back to thinking he's done a very good job. I'd like to see some stats on points/game ratios for Hughes and Mancini. The media have stopped quoting them. I wonder fucking why. Wankers.

Happy to oblige Pam;

Hughes P17 W7 D8 L2 Pts 29. Points per game = 1.71 (= 64.8 over a season)
Mancini P19 W11 D4 L4 Pts 37. Points per game = 1.95 (= 74 over a season)

Spot on. Can't beat the facts. They've both played the same teams with the exception of Everton. Mancini has played them twice.

But it wasn't that long ago since people on here were saying Mancini is shit and we should never have got rid of Hughes.

All the stick the club took for getting rid of Hughes and yet there was no evidence that we would be where we are now with Hughes in charge.

Who knows, we may still rue the time last year when we only won 1 game in 10. Could you see that happening under Mancini?

I think if Mourinho does come in the summer, it will have already been decided and Mancini will know and be quite ok about the whole plan.

Either way, next season we will still have a top class manager at City.....exciting times ahead.

PowderBlue said:
balubababy said:
I met Mancini tonight in a restaurant in London. He was sitting around a table with a bunch of arabs. I wonder what this meeting was about. They sounded very serious. I personaly think he is on his way out!!

How do a bunch of arabs sound when they are very serious??

A new recurit to the site, so this seems a perfect place to start:

Despite being poorly handled, Mark Hughes wasn't going get us challenging at the top level. Regardless of what he won as a player he hasn't won anything as a manager and good players rarely turn into great managers.

Roberto however has done the lot both as a player and a manager at the top level. He oozes charm and is an eloquent, well spoken person who seems to be able to handle our rag loving press.

The only way we are going to be challenging domestically and in Europe is to work with Roberto and ensure a long term plan is in place. Chopping and changing managers never works and if anyone knows that we should!

Personally I hope Roberto is given the keys to COMS, and doesn't give them back for a very long time.

In Roberto We Trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.