Please Play 4-4-2 On Saturday City

Carver said:
Shaelumstash said:
I'll bet you 500 pounds that he doesn't start SWP on Saturday, and that Barry will not start a game as a left winger for the rest of his career

You won't bet me 500 notes Shaelum, I know he won't start SWP, I think he just likes to see him running up and down the touchline with a yellow bib on, it's my opinion that he should start though. What makes you think I've got Barry in on the left wing? He's an old fashiond left half, with Zaba behind him he can have a go at Carrick in the middle and he's also there to support Silva on the left side. SWP will be more attacking though. I would have played Milner or Kolarov (worked against Notts Co?) but neither of them deserve a place due to their poor poor showing at Anfield.

I guess the reason I thought you've got Barry at left wing is because that's where you've put him on your team sheet. Unless you are playing SWP as a 'right half'? Either way, whichever terms you use to describe them, playing Barry on one side and SWP on the other would leave the side incredibly unbalanced.

I used to love SWP in his first spell with us, he was fantastic. But we need to be realistic, he's not the same player anymore, or perhaps he's the same player surrounded by much better players now that make him look out of his depth. I'm not the worlds biggest fan of AJ, but to pick SWP ahead of him is absolutely barmy.

Personally the way I think he will line us up is exactly how I would line them up myself.

..........................Hart
Richards......Kompany.....Lescott..........Kolarov
..........................De Jong
................Yaya.................Barry
AJ........................Silva...................Milner
.........................Balotelli

Milner is a far from ideal left sided player but he will offer a bit more protection for Kolarov against Valencia or whoever they play wide. Also I wouldn't start Dzeko at the moment because he's so low on confidence and out of form

Shaelumstash said:
Carver said:
You won't bet me 500 notes Shaelum, I know he won't start SWP, I think he just likes to see him running up and down the touchline with a yellow bib on, it's my opinion that he should start though. What makes you think I've got Barry in on the left wing? He's an old fashiond left half, with Zaba behind him he can have a go at Carrick in the middle and he's also there to support Silva on the left side. SWP will be more attacking though. I would have played Milner or Kolarov (worked against Notts Co?) but neither of them deserve a place due to their poor poor showing at Anfield.

I guess the reason I thought you've got Barry at left wing is because that's where you've put him on your team sheet. Unless you are playing SWP as a 'right half'? Either way, whichever terms you use to describe them, playing Barry on one side and SWP on the other would leave the side incredibly unbalanced.

I used to love SWP in his first spell with us, he was fantastic. But we need to be realistic, he's not the same player anymore, or perhaps he's the same player surrounded by much better players now that make him look out of his depth. I'm not the worlds biggest fan of AJ, but to pick SWP ahead of him is absolutely barmy.

Personally the way I think he will line us up is exactly how I would line them up myself.

Milner is a far from ideal left sided player but he will offer a bit more protection for Kolarov against Valencia or whoever they play wide. Also I wouldn't start Dzeko at the moment because he's so low on confidence and out of form
Nice if we get away with it ;o)

sweep said:
Shaelumstash said:

lol.

It's funny how many times people line us up with an extra man.

Rammy Blue said:
sweep said:

lol.

Not sure who the ref is on Saturday but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up playing against 12 so it seems fair enough really.

Rammy Blue said:
sweep said:

lol.

Haha! mint! Looks great on paper though, we should try and get away with it! Apologies, my mistake, fuck Milner off and move Silva wide, that's the one I had in my head, I thought it was a bonus having Milner tracking back, guess barry will have to do it instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.