Please Play 4-4-2 On Saturday City

FantasyIreland said:
Richards--Komps--Lescott--Zab
--------DJ----Yaya------------
SWP-------Silva--------AJ
-----------Dzeko-------------

Our best shot.....

I would have Barry on the pitch ahead of SWP.

DJ Barry
AJ Yaya Silva
Mario

Lancet Fluke said:
FantasyIreland said:

Our best shot.....

That looks good to me. Is Richards fit though? If not I'd rather play Boyata on the right and Zab on the left than have kolarov starting at left back.

Back in training and confident he's fit apparently.

I've gone for Dzeko because i believe he will give their centre halves more trouble than Balotelli,and yes,with the two widemen it plays to his strengths and ultimately would give him an opportunity to prove himself in a set up he is more accustomed to.

4-2-3-1

left winger aj
right winger swp
dzeko or balo top.
mid silva
Behind him ndj and toure

This is the team to play! We got to work our bollocks off to give Bally the chance to win this game for us because I feel this is the only chance for us to win this game!!

••••••••••••••••••••Hart••••••••••••••••••••••
•••Richards••Kompany••Lescot••Zab••
••Milner••Dejong••Yaya••Barry••Silva•
•••••••••••••••••••Bally••••••••••••••••••••••

waspish said:
This is the team to play! We got to work our bollocks off to give Bally the chance to win this game for us because I feel this is the only chance for us to win this game!!

••••••••••••••••••••Hart••••••••••••••••••••••
•••Richards••Kompany••Lescot••Zab••
••Milner••Dejong••Yaya••Barry••Silva•
•••••••••••••••••••Bally••••••••••••••••••••••

Agree except I have gone for AJ on the right instead of Milner due to his poor performance against Liverpool.

Colin_Bell said:
m27 said:
Where are you playing Silva?

I'm not - With no Tevez dropping off to link up with him I would change the system to suit what we have best – I will be looking for NDJ to hold and win the battle, Feed the wide men with Yaya with the latter supporting the forward play

its fair to say..you know nothing then, dropping silva is and was criminal..

SamTheGuru said:
FantasyIreland said:

Our best shot.....

I would have Barry on the pitch ahead of SWP.

DJ Barry
AJ Yaya Silva
Mario

Why? it has been tried and it doesn't work,that midfield is far too limited and claustrophobic.

FantasyIreland said:

Our best shot.....

Bang on the money. I've been a big critic of SWP but would love to see him and AJ stretch the game on Saturday and give their full-backs problems. Silva would have to put a fucking huge shift in because he may have to try and nick a few balls in central midfield as well as providing Dzeko, but I agree it's our best shot.

team for sat
.........taylor.........
boyata.lescott..jo....barry
milner,swp,kolarov,viera
......hart....ndj........
.........................................well even i can can put stupid things every now and again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.