McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
4-2-3-1

-----------------------Hart------------------------

-Micah------Kompany------Lescott-------The Zab-

---------------NDJ---------Yaya----------------

SWP/Milner-----------Silva----------Johnston-----

---------------------Dzeko-----------------------

Agree. Maybe Balo for Dzeko.

Totally agree with the op. 4-5-1. ManYoo will play 4-5-1, they always do against us. Games like this are won in midfield. If we play 442, they will rip us apart.

Balo can be the man if he keeps it together.

--------------Hart--------------

Micah------VK----Lescot----PabZab

------------NDJ----Barry-----------

Milner---------Silva------------AJ

---------------Balo---------------

I might be willing to go with SWP over Milner but I'd prefer letting Milner run them ragged and SWP coming on to really put the pressure on and score/assist at about 60 min.

buckshot said:

I might be willing to go with SWP over Milner but I'd prefer letting Milner run them ragged and SWP coming on to really put the pressure on and score/assist at about 60 min.
I agree, but can Balo be trusted after what he did in the Europa League?

MCFC 4 EVER said:
buckshot said:

Of course not. But on the other hand, he *might* score, which is the best hope we have.

If we sit back and try to catch them on the break we will get slaughtered, just think back. We need to play the same style and formation that we played against Sunderland and attack them fast and hard, don't let them get time on the ball. I cannot believe people are going for a defensive line up against Man Ure...LOL what planet you living on? 4-5-1 My ass!!!!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
buckshot said:

gotta play yaya. i know he can be out of games for periods, but he can also open up defences when he puts his foot down. barry is now too pedestrian, and doesn't play anything forward anymore. it's all square and played back passes. i'd be tempted to play dzeko too, not convinced with milner. hard work is all very well, but without any quality on the ball, it's not much use. we have ndj for all that, who by the way, is our best passer. i think dzeko is more likely to score from any crosses. balo is a risk, but needs some time on the pitch, cos he could do something daft.

chuckbumblue said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
gotta play yaya. i know he can be out of games for periods, but he can also open up defences when he puts his foot down. barry is now too pedestrian, and doesn't play anything forward anymore. it's all square and played back passes. i'd be tempted to play dzeko too, not convinced with milner. hard work is all very well, but without any quality on the ball, it's not much use. we have ndj for all that, who by the way, is our best passer. i think dzeko is more likely to score from any crosses. balo is a risk, but needs some time on the pitch, cos he could do something daft.
Barry has become a bit of a non-player and just walks around so Yaya should probably play, maybe SWP for Milner too

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
NDJ
Yaya
Silva
Balo AJ
Dzeko

NDJ not to move past halfway, and Yaya to hang back as much as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.