Please Play 4-5-1 on Saturday City

I don't give a monkey's what formation we play or which players as long as they all give their all for the cause.Every single team in the prem if they were playing the scum tomnorrow would put their bodies on the line and fight to the last.
Do we have that in us from every player? I certainly hope so.

I do think Mario playing is a scary thought given the physical battle it will be with Vidic around plus the verbals he will undoubtedly get but like others I will just pray he can hold it together and find something we havent seen yet.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Pack the midfield with the 3 defensive players (yaya, de jong and probably barry, if not milner), johnson and silva slightly more advanced with balotelli/dzeko up front on their own.

Im afraid we will have to revert back to our normal style, stay tight, solid, shut them
out, and hope to get a goal on the break.

Unfortunately if we go 442 we will get ripped apart, plus i cant think of 1 striker who is good enough to play, let alone 2.

Zabaleta left back, kompany, lescott and richards completing the back 4. Think back to arsenal away, may have to be like that, although balotelli was out i believe (?) so we should stand more chance on the break this time.

Boring boring city please, i would hate to see us concede 2 early goals with a 442

Thats exactly what he'll do.................

Chicken Kiev said:
If we sit back and try to catch them on the break we will get slaughtered, just think back. We need to play the same style and formation that we played against Sunderland and attack them fast and hard, don't let them get time on the ball. I cannot believe people are going for a defensive line up against Man Ure...LOL what planet you living on? 4-5-1 My ass!!!!

sunderland were shit that day, this is a completely different game

Plus how would you choose 2 strikers? Not even 1 of them is worthy of a starting place let alone 2

blinkblue said:
McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
4-2-3-1

-----------------------Hart------------------------

-Micah------Kompany------Lescott-------The Zab-

---------------NDJ---------Yaya----------------

SWP/Milner-----------Silva----------Johnston-----

---------------------Dzeko-----------------------

This, only I would go with SWP ahead of Milner.

Me too, if we`re going to go with Dzeko we need service and pace from the wings, I`d be happy with that line-up personally.

Chippy_boy said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
I agree, but can Balo be trusted after what he did in the Europa League?

Of course not. But on the other hand, he *might* score, which is the best hope we have.

That's kind of my theory too. We have one bullet, I just hope it's in the chamber when the time comes.

buckshot said:
Chippy_boy said:
Of course not. But on the other hand, he *might* score, which is the best hope we have.

That's kind of my theory too. We have one bullet, I just hope it's in the chamber when the time comes.

and he fires it into the net rather than at an opposition player.

What about 4-6-0

•••••••••••••••••••••Hart•••••••••••••••••••••
••••Richards•Kompany•Lescot•Zab••••
•AJ•Milner•DeJong•Silva•Yaya•Barry•

really think we should play swp, dunno why ive just got in my head we should play him. I know hes lost a bit of pace but even still hes faster than anything else ( johnson excluded) we have on the wing, few balls into the box would have changed the game on monday night, we seemed to have noone to beat a player, we seem slow in midfield, and when dejong doesnt play the midfield may as well not even be on the pitch it is so pedestrian. my team

---------- hart--------
richards---komps-----lescott----zab

---dejong----yaya

swp---------silva----------aj

balo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.