PLEASE, PLEASE don't call him SPARKY

steve4666 said:
1.618034 said:
Surely it should be Hughesy...?

Really don't like Les, smacks of playground bullying, which a lot on here have a sad penchant for!

;-p

Exactly. Sure that a lot of people on here have what they think of as embarrasing middle name, and would hate to have that used " against them ".

yeah i would shit my knickers if someone called me "David."

zeusbheld said:
steve4666 said:
1.618034 said:

Really don't like Les, smacks of playground bullying, which a lot on here have a sad penchant for!

;-p

Exactly. Sure that a lot of people on here have what they think of as embarrasing middle name, and would hate to have that used " against them ".

Well, David, do you think that Sparkles with an optional final 's' would be good, if we win he is Sparkles, if we lose he is Sparkless. Do you need to change your underwear?

Hollywood Blue said:
Yawn, who cares what you call him?
Calling fellow blues "idiots" for expressing an opinion is just well...... idiotic

well said hb. the whole thread is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
zeusbheld said:
steve4666 said:
1.618034 said:

;-p

Well, David, do you think that Sparkles with an optional final 's' would be good, if we win he is Sparkles, if we lose he is Sparkless. Do you need to change your underwear?

i favor glitterballs. if he loses he can be gutterballs.

i will decline from commenting on the state of my underwear at this time save to say that several pairs of clean underwear are available at any given time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.