Please please please copy the Poznan fans!

nikusha said:
Stillsy said:
Im sick to death of us having a shit atmosphere and last night the poznan fans showed us what its all about!

we showed them how to play football

thats more important
I can WATCH football better on the TV. The live experience should be lively.

cant spell-dont care said:
Stillsy said:
Im sick to death of us having a shit atmosphere and last night the poznan fans showed us what its all about!

Even though i joined in with the "What the fucking hell is that!" chant while they turned around and put their arms around each other and bounced i was seceretly amazed at what it looked like. Also when they sat down and jumped up all at once asif they scored was just amazing too!

If we dont get this going against arsenal then i will be bitterly dissapointed. jrb needs to bring his megaphone to everygame including the prem games and just tell everyone when to do it because last night was just amazing!
not sure if football is the place for such intermate activities, especialy not with men anyway.

All we need is someone as the front of 110 to get up on his chair and 'direct' everyone to sit down, wouuld be quite easy just need someone willing to maybe make a bit of a tit of them selves if it does not come of.

there are some who do that every game and yet nobody takes any notice...they are called stewards ;)

Trigger said:
not sure if football is the place for such intermate activities, especialy not with men anyway.

All we need is someone as the front of 110 to get up on his chair and 'direct' everyone to sit down, wouuld be quite easy just need someone willing to maybe make a bit of a tit of them selves if it does not come of.

there are some who do that every game and yet nobody takes any notice...they are called stewards ;)
Is there anyway to put pressure on the council to extend the eastand standing area, to equal the away?

Lech Poznan fan in peace. I would appreciate if someone could help we with two questions I have after last night.
1. You have a banner "We're not really here." What's the message behind it?
2. There was banner "Manchester City thans you, Sheikh Something". Is it a spontaneous supporters' flag or board's initiative?

LP1922 said:
Lech Poznan fan in peace. I would appreciate if someone could help we with two questions I have after last night.
2. There was banner "Manchester City thans you, Sheikh Something". Is it a spontaneous supporters' flag or board's initiative?
Welcome......
to answer your questions...
1, back in the late 90s we had a ban with Millwall following trouble at our old ground, the following season both clubs banned away fans, those that went from City to the game at Millwall started singing "We're not really here"
2, The banner was actually done by this website at the start of last season, nothing to do with the clubs board if thats what you mean.
Anyway look forward to seeing you all again at the return leg.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
LP1922 said:
Welcome......
1, back in the late 90s we had a ban with Millwall following trouble at our old ground, the following season both clubs banned away fans, those that went from City to the game at Millwall started singing "We're not really here"
2, The banner was actually done by this website at the start of last season, nothing to do with the clubs board if thats what you mean.

2. thats a flag from the fans thanking the clubs owner :)

i have a question for you, do you know of any lech websites wich will maybe have to photos and videos of last night ? (i checked the official lech poznan site but only had a few of the game, wanted some of the fans :) )

Stillsy said:

Even though i joined in with the "What the fucking hell is that!" chant while they turned around and put their arms around each other and bounced i was seceretly amazed at what it looked like. Also when they sat down and jumped up all at once asif they scored was just amazing too!

If we dont get this going against arsenal then i will be bitterly dissapointed. jrb needs to bring his megaphone to everygame including the prem games and just tell everyone when to do it because last night was just amazing!

English football fans don't do things like that ......

we leave it to the foreigners and Scots!

Stillsy said:

seceretly amazed
========
Looked like a load of bell ends to me..... Noisy, but bell ends....<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
LP1922 said:
Welcome......

=============================
Sorry... that's absolute bollocks! Who told you that?

Trigger said:

O is that what they are doing i thought they were playing imaginery bongos.

-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 pm --

levets said:
Stillsy said:

seceretly amazed
========
Looked like a load of bell ends to me..... Noisy, but bell ends....

-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm --

Welcome......

If you drink you will die.....<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
levets said:
Stillsy said:

seceretly amazed
========
Looked like a load of bell ends to me..... Noisy, but bell ends....

-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm --

Welcome......

If you drink you will die.....

Stillsy said:

when you've got all the 'die-hards' together you always get a good atmopshere. when we left schalke a lot of german fans were raving about us for months and amazed that we created pure noise without any drums megaphones etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.