Please please please copy the Poznan fans!

felixbg said:
Stillsy said:
Im sick to death of us having a shit atmosphere and last night the poznan fans showed us what its all about!

Even though i joined in with the "What the fucking hell is that!" chant while they turned around and put their arms around each other and bounced i was seceretly amazed at what it looked like. Also when they sat down and jumped up all at once asif they scored was just amazing too!

If we dont get this going against arsenal then i will be bitterly dissapointed. jrb needs to bring his megaphone to everygame including the prem games and just tell everyone when to do it because last night was just amazing!

when you've got all the 'die-hards' together you always get a good atmopshere. when we left schalke a lot of german fans were raving about us for months and amazed that we created pure noise without any drums megaphones etc.
Home atmosphear is shit. get it sorted blue aliance ;)

levets said:
1, back in the late 90s we had a ban with Millwall following trouble at our old ground, the following season both clubs banned away fans, those that went from City to the game at Millwall started singing "We're not really here"
=============================
Sorry... that's absolute bollocks! Who told you that?

I always thought thats why it was sung because Huckerby and Goat were clapping to the empty seats at their ground?

Must admit I've never asked anyone just also thought it was why we sung it as it makes sense, whats the real story behind it?

felixbg said:
when you've got all the 'die-hards' together you always get a good atmopshere. when we left schalke a lot of german fans were raving about us for months and amazed that we created pure noise without any drums megaphones etc.

Exactly, we were loud that night because everyone was up for it. It'll be the same from our fans in Poznan and Turin no doubt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbjc9T9szd4&feature=related[/youtube]

EDIT* better video.

I reckon if Id gone Millwall I'd have kept my fucking mouth shut never mind singing songs about not being here!

Where did that song originate from out of interest?

cant spell-dont care said:
felixbg said:

fan groups can't really do so much (especially in england) suggestions have been made to the club however it seems to be more focused on creating a happy clappy family friendly atmosphere (see the impressive developments in north stand & city square) rather than turning the south stand & singing section into 'our end'

felixbg said:
cant spell-dont care said:

fan groups can't really do so much (especially in england) suggestions have been made to the club however it seems to be more focused on creating a happy clappy family friendly atmosphere (see the impressive developments in north stand & city square) rather than turning the south stand & singing section into 'our end'
Only kidding mate. where do you lot sit just out of interest

Blue-Eyes said:
We should definitely take a leaf out of their book.

The "guy on the mic" changed quite a few times over the duration of the game but it didn't matter who it was - the MC started and every one (every one) joined in on mass.

We need to get away from this ego sh*t that's developed between the East and South Stands meaning that we have a division in our most vocal support.

Take for instance that chant last night: The South Stand Poznans shouted something then the East Level 3 Poznans shouted something back. After a minute or so all of them were bouncing around singing TOGETHER.
The older blues will remember this. When the kippax was all standing we used to chant we are the left side clap clap etc then the right side responded we are the right side backto left side back to right then all together CIIIITY clap clap clap it sounded ace.... suppose you had to be there.... I'll get me coat.

My understanding of the 'were not really here' was some pub away that city fans were in when they shouldnt have been, cops turned up to evict them & city fans begun singing... might be bullshit but thats what I heard. There's lots of different explanations flying about!

I thought it was
If you drink you will die
If you dont drink you will die
So its better to be drunk then be sober when you die
Just like the fans of the invisible man
Were not really here ect

thats what i was told anyway

Jnr Kisby said:
My understanding of the 'were not really here' was some pub away that city fans were in when they shouldnt have been, cops turned up to evict them & city fans begun singing... might be bullshit but thats what I heard. There's lots of different explanations flying about!

thought it was a drinking song of one of the supporters branches. full words being

if your drunk you will die
if your sober you will die
so its better to be drunk
than be sober when you die
just like the fans of the invisible man
we're not really here !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.