PLEASE READ!

sixlashes said:
Cheesy said:
WTF has been going on today??? Time for the shit to stop folks. The threads in question have been moved. I can tell you know that the patience of Ric & the mod team is being tried severely by some posters. Many of you will remember when this sort of thing happened before & Ric closed the forum down. I am sure he would be willing to do so again if he feels the need.

I know this does not apply to most on here (if you are wondering whether it does to you, then it probably does), but it's time to fucking grow up a bit in many cases.

You have been warned.

One more thing... please use the Report Post link if you feel a post or topic needs deleting, there is no need to make another fcuking thread about it.
ok for YOU to call people is it?..........

WTF are you on about?

all the crap that a few idiots have been doing lately has put me off from posting on bluemoon,i was reading earlier what matty said about zero tolerance i hope this is still the case.

some of these braindeads have seriously embarrassed bluemoon.

The only stuff on this forum worth reading is the stuff with a sense of humour because the info is lame, you can't post your own opinion without it resorting to personal abuse and the powers of deduction of most is nowhere near even that of Hong Kong Fuey!
Checked again today and nothing but drivel, ban me if you like Bluemoon is eating itself!

Neil McNab said:
The only stuff on this forum worth reading is the stuff with a sense of humour because the info is lame, you can't post your own opinion without it resorting to personal abuse and the powers of deduction of most is nowhere near even that of Hong Kong Fuey!
Checked again today and nothing but drivel, ban me if you like Bluemoon is eating itself!

You don't have to stick around if you don't want to you know. It's not compulsory :-)

Cheesy said:
Neil McNab said:

You don't have to stick around if you don't want to you know. It's not compulsory :-)

Go on Cheesy, I know your ban finger is twitching....

:D

Damocles is someone who seems to not like people who have a different opinion to himself and seems to spend a lot of time tracking IP's and going on about "bans" like some child. Genuinely my last post on bluemoon ever as the this site is full of idiots. Long list list of moronic good riddance posts to follow I'm sure!

Neil McNab said:
Damocles is someone who seems to not like people who have a different opinion to himself and seems to spend a lot of time tracking IP's and going on about "bans" like some child. Genuinely my last post on bluemoon ever as the this site is full of idiots. Long list list of moronic good riddance posts to follow I'm sure!

Cya mate, im shattered.....

Neil McNab said:

Bye. Whoever you are. I'll miss you.

Neil McNab said:

I have spent about 30 minutes tracing IPs in the whole time I've been here. I have also never said the word ban in anything but jest. I am in the happy position that I work in a web browser, thus only have to flick tabs when the other is compiling. Most of my time here is spent posting, and I believe I'm quite open to debate if it is good natured and non-aggressive, but that isn't for me to judge.

But thanks for the insults, it's a classy way for you to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.