PLEASE READ!

Jeez! My mrs doesn't get time of the month as bad as some on here, we're all gettin a bit jumpy aren't we? if this is what we're like during the off season fretting about transfers, god knows what we're gonna be like in the seasons to come when we're gonna be challengin for some top trophies in some pretty tight matches and the team needs our support in those final nerve janglin minutes!!! most on here will pass out judging by most of the 'is he comin/isn't he comin' jitters i see on here.

(awaits barrage of abuse) - (actualy doesn't, goes pub instead - if they sign, they sign)

Well said Cheesy. Time for some people to read the rules, grow up or ship out.

Its not just us folks....seems fans en masse are going loopy, the world is imploding............

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43855</a>

I am quite new to this forum and withough wanting to sound a complete thicko, can someone fill me in on.....

what the fuck is a WUM?? For the life of me I can't work it out!!

When someone points it out I am sure it will want to crawl away and hide as it will be so obvious!

manchester blue said:
WUM = Wind Up Merchant!

Thanks fella! And i do feel a nobhead now, that was very obvious.....if you look carefully you can see me slinking away somewhere nobody will notice me!!

Don't worry mate, it's not that obvious. I think it's originated from Bluemoon this or last transfer window. If you see an ITK that means In the Know. Most ITKs are also WUMs though! IMO! IIn my Opinion!!!!!

manchester blue said:
Don't worry mate, it's not that obvious. I think it's originated from Bluemoon this or last transfer window. If you see an ITK that means In the Know. Most ITKs are also WUMs though! IMO! IIn my Opinion!!!!!

Cheers Bud!! I managed to sus the other two but just couldnt figure out WUM!! From what I have read it seems your correct, most ITK are WUM who are just attention whores. Then your get your spursmad type who actually seem to know somethin and then a few cock shiners feel the need to chase to poor bastard around, slag him of and try and out him???

FFS why would you feel the need to do that? He has given us great info (reason I started coming on here couple weeks ago) which seems to be spot on - was impressed with the Taylor one especially as nobody was reporting that, not even the rag tops!

Personally I couldn't give a tiny rats ass who the guy is and I hope he decides to come back and enlighten us every now and again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.