Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature'

I've got a nine year old daughter and it scares the crap out of me to think what the world will be like when she's my age. There's massive fucking warning signs going off all over the place and yet our politicians are doing fuck all about it.

The ultra-rich will look after themselves if there is a major ecological breakdown. In fact they are probably planning for it right now.

The ultra-rich will look after themselves if there is a major ecological breakdown. In fact they are probably planning for it right now.
Yup, correct. There's a full on industry catering for billionaires wanting to buy doomsday bunkers etc. I suppose I'm lucky in a way, the driving in Levenshulme is a bit like mad max, so I feel slightly more prepared than most.

People will take to the streets for all sorts of shit just not saving our environment. The apathy bug shows no sign of dying out.

Shit. All that will be left are Rats, Keith Richards and Martha Stewart (who can only be killed by a bucket of crocodile tears.)

All football clubs should have a Bee team.

I fear for these:

brand.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.