Plymouth Shooting

Well yeah they would probably get something out of it of that's all it is, but could see them quickly resenting paying for it and acting out violently.

There will always be some idiot that needs a reason.

In Japan they've created virtual girlfriends as a buffer for social interaction between the sexes.

Maybe it'll become a thing for the brainwashed clowns.

'Suicidal thoughts' went up from 8% in 2020 to 13% in Feb 2021.

I don't think any data has been released as of yet.

One could extrapolate even for a percentage or two for suicide to go up; lack of family and friends contact, isolation ,job loss. It's a different world.

Domestic violence went up, so why would you dispute a slight rise in suicide?

I think it's quite reasonable.
It is reasonable, there has been a rise in suicides. This pricks issue though has been the rise of nutjob conspiracy based websites that have been normalised, not least because of Trump giving them credence and indeed exploiting them and thereby lending them significance. And the general downgrading of intellect and critical thinking that watching weirdo vids on the internet provides. People now think they have conducted research, when all they have done is be brainwashed by nutters

It is reasonable, there has been a rise in suicides. This pricks issue though has been the rise of nutjob conspiracy based websites that have been normalised, not least because of Trump giving them credence and indeed exploiting them and thereby lending them significance. And the general downgrading of intellect and critical thinking that watching weirdo vids on the internet provides. People now think they have conducted research, when all they have done is be brainwashed by nutters

I agree there's been a rise of these websites, but there's also a rise in the attraction of the sexes because of the pandemic; less chance to go out and meet people beyond a face on a screen, making the competitors more picky in their choices and, inevitably, shrinking the pool of choice.

Since the pandemic, women online are after 'HVM' more and more. Makes things more select as women punch above their weight, but men are willing to accept lower and wider pool.

Sweet FA to do the The Orange Gibbon.

I'm not making excuses for these clowns, I'm just trying to see what they see; a smaller pool than they've been in ever before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.