Plzen vs City post match thread

Stoned Rose said:
The Man With The Stick said:
Plzen seem a good team, think they could cause problems for others in our group.

Great second half. Much prefer Ferno playin the deeper role... doesn't make it look pretty but doesn't give em a second alone on the ball either.

Nasri was mint tonight.

They wont cause anyone a problem mate they were fucking bobbins.

Hence the guy's username...

Not gonna get giddy over this we were really expected to win which we did, although i did think it would be a draw,fantastic second half could have scored 6 or 7,as for nasri not far off one of his best games chasing back when required showed real desire tonight,hopefully we can kick on now and put them rag fcukers to the sword come sunday......

Three's Kompany said:
daxman said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Nasri was my mom,
I have to agree. He ran all day. Close 2nd and 3rd would probably be Navas and Yaya. That goal was stupendous!!!

Thought Navas looked poor to be honest. Won a few corners, but never looked like going anywhere with the ball. Nasri, Yaya, and Aquero were all great tonight.

I think the problem navas had was that he was receiving the ball off zabaletta around the halfway line and before he could run with it zabaletta had overlapped him. All he could do then was cut inside and not run up the wing.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
The Man With The Stick said:
Thought they seemed alright in the first ahlf, good tempo and passin, maybe missed a striker though.
No; not really. City were piss poor in that first half, yet we still should have been at least 1 up (Edin's headed chance). All I can remember Plzen doing in that period was a whipped in free kick that Joe punched clear; they never really looked that dangerous. The group's whipping boys, like we were last season!

I think you are being a little harsh Jim, they were OK in the first half
OK? Yes, they were OK. But I never really felt like they were going to score against us, unlike most of our PL games so far. I stand by my forecast that they won't pick up more than 1 point in the group.

Good second half but a very average first half.

I don't think we can be that open against Bayern or Moscow though, plus I think we need to start taking our chances as we could of had more than the 3 scored today, we don't want to be missing key chances against the big teams, or any team for that matter.

Had we been playing a Barca, Madrid, Chelsea or Utd we would have got battered , 3 goals just papered over the cracks and I fear those cracks will reappear on Sunday.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.