Pochettino sacked by Spurs

I agree with the above.

Might be time to give Poch a try, different ideas might just invigorate the players.

I just get the feeling its becoming a little stale under Pep.

He doesn't want to manage us due to us having ex Barcelona executives as part of our board (same with the actual Barcelona job). Besides that he doesn't have a great track record of winning trophies despite his "attractive" football.

Last edited:
He doesn't want to manage us due to us having ex Barcelona executives as part of our board (same with the actual Barcelona job). Besides tha he doesn't have a great track record of winning trophies dewspite his "attractive" football.
I think he would sign on straight away if he was asked, I believe he has been waiting for this opportunity and that's why he hasn't signed for anyone else.

I think he would sign on straight away if he was asked, I believe he has been waiting for this opportunity and that's why he hasn't signed for anyone else.

Nope he really hates Barcelona.Get rid of the exeutives (that would do us more than good) then we will have a chance. Besudes that I don't find him that impressive.

He may hate Barcelona how much he want's, still don't think us having ex Barca members would stop him from coming on.

It will. Even criticised us supporters when at Spurs (called us not being very big).Not a guarantee he will give it hisall (ok Pep isn't great at the minute)

It will. Even criticised us supporters when at Spurs (called us not being very big).Not a guarantee he will give it hisall (ok Pep isn't great at the minute)

Kyle Walker once called City fans glory hunters saying where were we when we were shit and now he's our RB. Wouldn't take what people said years ago as proof of anything.

Kyle Walker once called City fans glory hunters saying where were we when we were shit and now he's our RB. Wouldn't take what people said years ago as proof of anything.

Kyle Walker still isn't associated with Barcelona. Poch used love beating us and rubbing our noses in it for very good reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.