Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Nope he really hates Barcelona.Get rid of the exeutives (that would do us more than good) then we will have a chance. Besudes that I don't find him that impressive.

he hates barça so much that he's the favorite to be their next coach. money talks, i guess

he hates barça so much that he's the favorite to be their next coach. money talks, i guess

He isn't that interested. Money isn't the issue. He is quoted in saying he would rather work on his farm than manage Barcelona (same with Arsenal). Plus there are better managers than Poch.

He pejoratively characterised us as a ‘small club’ once, so fuck him. Don’t care what credentials he’s got.

If only there was a phrase thst encapsulated what he was...
I don’t recall that? May have missed it, but when did he say that/in what context?

Can’t find any reference to it on Google?

The quote is out there ( I think it was in the Centurian season where Alli decided to try and attempt to break Kevin de Bryune's leg). It was a fiery atmosphere that game. Poch did put some fuel on that fire before the game. I know I have spelt a few words wrong but the about Poch point still standsI am definitely not on the wind up on this. He will not be the right fit for us and he isn't that interested in managing us.

Last edited:
Exactly what credentials does he have?

Bottling the league title and finishing 3rd in a two horse race (Arsenal benefited from that)? A non existent Champions League final performance (I know it would be nice to get there first, but Spurs did get an helping hand en route)? And on top of that a League Cup runners up medal

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.