poem

mcfc1982 said:
ian t said:
well done you...... 5 stars for you..

fuck off you

and its just a poem, i haven't done anything like this since english class which was a while ago so i felt the need to share it, and i did point out dont want hughes out but felt the poem was quiet funny and was off the top of my head

Then on the top of your head make a hughes support poem, hes our manager, and this is our team, until such time, stop being a knob.

Moebius said:
mcfc1982 said:
fuck off you

and its just a poem, i haven't done anything like this since english class which was a while ago so i felt the need to share it, and i did point out dont want hughes out but felt the poem was quiet funny and was off the top of my head

Then on the top of your head make a hughes support poem, hes our manager, and this is our team, until such time, stop being a knob.

why am i being a knob??? think its a bit harsh really, i support city the entire club players, manager and chairman but somethings hughes has said and done have been weird i know you support him and kick off with anyone with a different opinion but its all about freedom of speech. and about the attention whore pic why would i be begging for attention from people i dont know it's a fucking forum

mcfc1982 said:
Moebius said:

why am i being a knob??? think its a bit harsh really, i support city the entire club players, manager and chairman but somethings hughes has said and done have been weird i know you support him and kick off with anyone with a different opinion but its all about freedom of speech. and about the attention whore pic why would i be begging for attention from people i dont know it's a fucking forum

So let me get this straight, you support the club, and hughes. Yet you probably spent an hour(theres no way you did a poem of that lenght in less) slaggin OUR manager off.

Basically. Fuck Off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.