poem

Daniel Sturridge said:
It's only a bit of fun, he's not even saying get rid of Hughes, lighten up guys.

Hes not, which i agree Hughes needs time to mold "his" squad, but coming on here, with an anti hughes poem and saying hes for hughes is a bit wierd no ?

Moebius said:
mcfc1982 said:
why am i being a knob??? think its a bit harsh really, i support city the entire club players, manager and chairman but somethings hughes has said and done have been weird i know you support him and kick off with anyone with a different opinion but its all about freedom of speech. and about the attention whore pic why would i be begging for attention from people i dont know it's a fucking forum

So let me get this straight, you support the club, and hughes. Yet you probably spent an hour(theres no way you did a poem of that lenght in less) slaggin OUR manager off.

Basically. Fuck Off.

no shit 20 mins

basically chill out

So go on, tell me. Im intrigued, you support hughes , and created this thread,

What was your unltimate goal ?

get a giggle i thought it was quiet funny

did you see my other for ian t that was class took me 2 mins on a roll tonite

352-b53b7c35e135928262c10c6f9ebaceb5.jpg

mcfc1982 said:
get a giggle i thought it was quiet funny

did you see my other for ian t that was class took me 2 mins on a roll tonite

So you though it was funny to slag off a manager you want to stay in?

Good one, barrel of laughes you are.

Some good lines in it mate.

"to turn attention away from him
he'll even blame the kit
we didn't ask enough questions
are in his repertoire of shit

then he can blame the ref
or blame our players heart
its always someone else's fault
in our loss, he didn't play a part"

ok so its not everyones cup of tea but i like it and sure others will if you dont say you dont dont get personal i'm not a knob and and dont feel it was warrented to tell me to fuck off (and for the wrong reason, stating i had reposted it.)

I thought the poem was pretty good I also think postaer like Moebius ruin this site with theyre insults which are directly against the code of conduct, telling a fellow poster to Fuck off when they have done you absolutely no harm is wrong...just plain wrong.

MODS WHERE ARE YOU..

mate, I liked your poem and sense of humour, join mancityblues forum and your humour will be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.