Pogba alleges to have been blackmailed by his brother - who claims Pogba used a witch doctor to curse Mbappe

It's all very vague. If you've got something to say, why wouldn't you just say it rather than hyping it up with a load of cryptic bollocks. Unless you're angling for some sort of paid exclusive.

It's all very vague. If you've got something to say, why wouldn't you just say it rather than hyping it up with a load of cryptic bollocks. Unless you're angling for some sort of paid exclusive.
Pogba says he’s being blackmailed, presumably by his own brother and this “criminal gang” so maybe he refused to pay them?

Pogba says he’s being blackmailed, presumably by his own brother and this “criminal gang” so maybe he refused to pay them?
The whole blackmail story sounds like a crock of shite. It has probably been leaked to the media by Pogba's camp as a deflection tactic to prevent his brother dishing the dirt on him. If I was Sherlock Holmes I would deduce that the two brothers have fallen out and that there is some shagging involved.
Another factor of course is that Pogba is an attention-seeking idiot and will do anything to keep his brand relevant as his career fades into obscurity. I bumped into Pogba and his brother once (literally) on Deansgate. You would have to go a long way to find a bigger pair of twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.