Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

That's not really what he said, and, as PB has also posted, we can afford both, so its not really issue, and its clear that the club are trying to get both.

In terms of a transfer fee yes. But FFP has a bigger effect regarding wages and nobody on here knows what he is asking for, so it could be an issue.

In terms of a transfer fee yes. But FFP has a bigger effect regarding wages and nobody on here knows what he is asking for, so it could be an issue.
Obviously it could be an issue, but we're also shedding a lot off the wage bill too, probably bringing in 1/2 the players that will have gone out, and we can also increase our wage bill anyway now. I don't think its an issue for FFP either, and anyway those in charge of it all will have a much better idea than any of us ever will, and I don't see any of them being reckless.

Pogba. Despite the good work so far this summer, i'd probably feel a bit disappointed and think we'll be a bit too weak in a key area if we didn't bring in Pogba. KDB i don't see as essential. I don't even see him as an automatic starter.

We won't get either.

giphy.gif

C**T/RAG

DELETE AS APPROPRIATE

Listen mate I av bin a blu for 3000 years even before the teem existed so go Jog on.

Am I doing this right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.