Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

Obviously it could be an issue, but we're also shedding a lot off the wage bill too, probably bringing in 1/2 the players that will have gone out, and we can also increase our wage bill anyway now. I don't think its an issue for FFP either, and anyway those in charge of it all will have a much better idea than any of us ever will, and I don't see any of them being reckless.

With FFP any club can only increase its wages by a certain percentage and the players we are trying to bring in will almost certainly cost more than those going out so it might be tight. Of course MCFC will know better but I think I understand what Ric was meaning.

A lot of speculation on who we could get this transfer window however if we could only get one who do you think would fit the best taking into consideration formation and weaknesses?

We have a thread on both players yet you decide to start a fresh one!

this is the very reason why noobs shouldn't be allowed to start topics

Rag!

We have a thread on both players yet you decide to start a fresh one!

this is the very reason why noobs shouldn't be allowed to start topics

Rag!

Well figured it makes more sense to have a separate thread that wasn't about updates or gossip more just who the fans feel could improve the squad more saving time searching through two separate threads to see what the fans feelings are about each possible signing. You're the only one to complain thus far.

Pogba. More needed with Yaya aging and a bigger statement.
Sign Pogba we win the league. Sign KDB we might win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.