Pogba Suspended | Faces Potential Ban for Anti-Doping Violation

Mario says hi
Two cheeks of the same shitty arse, in my opinion. Mario was daft as a brush at times. You'd go mental watching him. Whereas Pogba seemed to be a 1 good game in every ten merchant; certainly at utd, though he was apparently excellent at Juve. A lot of the time, he gave the impression that he couldn't be bothered to do the hard graft required at the elite level.

Both of them extremely talented players. But I guess Pogba achieved more in his career (re medals) than Mario did.

Two cheeks of the same shitty arse, in my opinion. Mario was daft as a brush at times. You'd go mental watching him. Whereas Pogba seemed to be a 1 good game in every ten merchant; certainly at utd, though he was apparently excellent at Juve. A lot of the time, he gave the impression that he couldn't be bothered to do the hard graft required at the elite level.

Both of them extremely talented players. But I guess Pogba achieved more in his career (re medals) than Mario did.
It was unpopular to dislike mario but i honestly never warmed to him, it was a wonder why bobby didnt nut him several times a season

Easily the most overrated player of a generation, the odd game here and there and people would cream their cheese.

Now a juice head on top. Should be banned for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.