Pogba Suspended | Faces Potential Ban for Anti-Doping Violation

No doubt the testing is nowhere near on a par with track and field but they’ve just been talking about it on the wireless and the expert reckons it’s a lot more robust than it used to be.
I’m genuinely pleased to read that. All I would say, if it was that robust, I’m staggered with the amounts involved in this sport relative to the two I mentioned, that there haven’t been a lot, lot more outcomes like this. The current situation just isn’t believable pal, imho.

To get caught in football really does take some doing. A world away from the likes of athletics and cycling.
It just shows the arrogance of the man or the negligence of his agent surely the first thing to have checked when doing the pre signing due diligence with Juventus would have been locations and dimensions of the outside facing toilet windows in the home dressing rooms ffs he’d received the best mentoring during his academy days at the swamp

Should proven drug cheats in football be stripped of medals and records?, In the world of athletics, they strip and take away medals and times from the history books, Even in the 4x4 teams if one of the runners is found cheating all the medals are taken away,
Only the things they were proven to be cheating in. Personally, I'd wipe their career out and make them start from scratch if the cheating is serious enough. If you're caught cheating once, it should be assumed that you were cheating in plenty of other things, you just didn't get caught.

Although the problem you've got nowadays is the number of support staff that are basically in charge of your nutrition and performance. In Russia, they were even doping a 15 year-old figure skater. Let's be honest, there's not a huge difference between that and an 18 year-old footballer who's being told what to do by club staff.

Whatever drug he was taking surely didn't help, because he was still shite on the pitch.

What was even taking anyway? 4 years is pretty severe.

Whatever drug he was taking surely didn't help, because he was still shite on the pitch.

He was taking something that raises testosterone, can't remember the name of it because it has about 20 letters in it

Some drug that raises testosterone levels.

It was quite a depressing listen on the radio last night, hearing some medical guy explaining how your levels begin to rapidly drop once you hit 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.