Point gained or two dropped?

2 dropped.

Tactics were clear for all to see. Sit back, stand off and then hope we get 1 lucky break to nick it. If it comes off,its, Forza Mancini, as it is, it is now BOREDRAW Mancini. Did we even have a meaningful shot?

Teams like Wolves go to Arsenal and play like that, thats all im saying.

Yeah we could have gone for it today, but it would have left us open, and a weakened arsenal team can still knock a ball around and cut you open with a killer pass, so, overall happy with a point.

Only one point behind now, and we have a better goal difference. Not an altogether bad day, really.

Difficult to say - we won't know until the season is finished. But teams that come to the Emirates and attack are usually dispatched so I completely understand the set up. Unless you are Barcelona. And we are not Barcelona.

mcfcliam said:
Not too sure, weakened Arsenal team, defensive tactics from Mancini.

Time will tell.

Discuss...

A point is ok at The Emirates

We had no chance of winning the game - passing too poor and hence gave away posession too easily

2 dropped. that was probably the weakest arsenal team we could have played. we took no advantage whatsoever.

spurs will be thanking their lucky stars after that result, they'll be extremely happy after that

How many of you johnny-come-latelies are sitting at your computers analysing the fact that in our situation we should have gone for the win? Well I'll bet Mancini could do with a bit of advice from you, cos you clearly understand the game better than him.

Ive been followiing City for 40 years and today we played Arsenal, AWAY. And got a draw. Good result!

Not many teams came out with a point from Emirates. I think it's an Ok result. Even Barca still couldn't beat Arsenal here with 2 goals leaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.