How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there is a team that has scored more goals than City this season, and they play in red. I'm hoping City will put that right by Sunday.
Take away the fluke of 9 goals against 9 men and they are behind us in goals for.

Win the next 6 and it is won, we will have beaten lei and rags, they are averaging 2.1 points per game 75 points should do it
If we win the next 5 PL games (Leicester is number 5), we'll be on 77pts. The best that utd could do, even if they win the other 4 in their run of 5, would be 86 (Leicester would be 85). And, of course, they've still to play each other, so they can't both get to those totals.

My point was that no sensible fan should think the rags were a better attacking team than us because the stats say they have better goals for data. As always stats should be studied in context.
Maybe we should return to a goal average, but this time use net median goals?

If we win the next 5 PL games (Leicester is number 5), we'll be on 77pts. The best that utd could do, even if they win the other 4 in their run of 5, would be 86 (Leicester would be 85). And, of course, they've still to play each other, so they can't both get to those totals.
It's 83 & 82, less the points drop when they play each other

Yep I reckon 76 will do it hears hoping, however we cant call it for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.