Poland v Austria - Fri 21st June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something Barton (on commentary) just said about the Austrian players—and has been said about most of the teams in the tournament—is that they know what their role is in the team and understand the system they are playing.

One of the few—if perhaps the only—teams in the tournament no one has said that about is England, and I think that is telling.

Something Barton (on commentary) just said about the Austrian players—and has been said about most of the teams in the tournament—is that they know what their role is in the team and understand the system they are playing.

One of the few—if perhaps the only—teams in the tournament no one has said that about is England, and I think that is telling.

Well it's difficult to tell blatant lies on tv without getting a major pile on and crashing the telephone network :)

He’s being made to look like Pep Beckenbauer Michels here. We are utter dog shit.
I've always found Poland quite disappointing in these tournaments, not just the results but the style as well.

We've got a few Poles where I work; most of them are a bit "meh" when it comes to football (after yesterday evening, I can see their point!), but there's one fella who won't be at all happy at this.

I've always found Poland quite disappointing in these tournaments, not just the results but the style as well.
Yup. Play nice stuff to get there then shit the bed. Not even Milik or Lewa would improve this

Obviously apart from coming 3rd in the WC twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.