Poland v England | World Cup Qualifier

Scrum was badly in need of Jordan Henderson doing his let me at him act whilst walking backwards.
tu3xhUI.gif

Pretty certain Walker was involved with Glik in the lead up to that.
Pinched his throat in front of the ref!!!!!!

Mount non-existent so far, Kane tried to get involved but not sure that was Poland - England game he's been playing.

I see only Raz or Grealish doing something that will get us a goal.

Been quite an intense game.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Grealish. Sterling having one of those nights. Stones having a good battle there.
Grealish’s jinking runs were class, Sterling playing well too.

Very much doing his job against perceived better opposition then!!
By pinching Walker's neck? That is "doing his job" is it?

Fuck off he's a shit house with almost no ability.

England have been shocking if they had played well we'd all see how bang average Glik is.

Thought the half (and Southgate in general) was summed up when Phillips intercepted the ball and we were 3 on 3. Sterling jogging wide right, Kane in through the middle if it was played early, and acres of space for Phillips to run into. Instead he just stopped running and played a slow sideways ball to Sterling and the chance was pretty much gone.
So annoying, because in the Euros he played a great through ball for our first goal of the tournament, so he's definitely capable of it.

Great game.

Try not to let preconceived negatives ruin this competitive match.

No player had been shite or game changer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.