Poland v England | World Cup Qualifier

If Southgate can improve his game management then we'll take some beating. I only watched the last ten minutes and with about 5mins to go I could see they would have a chance to score. Rice was a one man wrecking machine but Philipps was completely blown. Getting surrounded and losing the ball. Just needed a bit more composure in the middle to see the game out. Make subs just to disrupt the game.

I didn't get his reasoning after the match, because we conceded so as in control as we may have been we clearly weren't in the final 5 minutes. Which is natural after a tricky away game where they made 5 changes and we've made 0. You can be the best player on the planet but someone with fresh legs can make the difference. A lack of faith in the squad still? You've got Henderson who might be bang average but has experience in winning things. And you've got energy galore and power in Bellingham.

Doesn't matter overall, but a worrying trend after the Italy final where similarly their goal was coming for about 40 minutes and he did nothing to prevent it.

No surprise Jack is a starter for safegate now he is a city player
tumblr_pfc5wu2eE11vvs54uo1_250.gifv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.