Poland Via Berlin, Just booked cheap

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Doing the same journey al with about 10 of us, tho going Berlin a day earlier, as for the train journey safety in numbers, just come sit with us deadlegs sure you'll be reet (:

Its a date then mate ! four of us going.

Train from Berlin 6-57am Poznan 10am Thurs
or
Berlin 10.35ish gets into Poznan 1pm Thrus

3 of us on the same flight. Looks like those trains are gonna be full of Blues. Is anyone pre booking tickets or just turning up at the train station?

whats the chances of getting 3 tickets for the poland game? ive never travelled to a european game as i have been in the u.s the last few years

Al Harper - did you manage to book tickets and reserve seats? I have tried bahn.de and the link you posted but it would not let me book tickets for Berlin to Poznan???? Gives some message about no seat reservations left?

Could it be because its too far in advance??

TOFTHELADS said:
Al Harper - did you manage to book tickets and reserve seats? I have tried bahn.de and the link you posted but it would not let me book tickets for Berlin to Poznan???? Gives some message about no seat reservations left?

Think you're right mate about bahn we've tried the same, booked berlin with easyjet last night and a room in poznan for thursday 4th, sound an interesting journey from berlin to poznan, at least there should be loads of blues on it.

Did'nt fancy the train, a polish bird at work said that they are old and very slow approx 5 hours from Gdask to Poznan.

Booked flight from Luton to Warsaw on the Wednesday, night in Warsaw then flight from Warsaw to Poznan next day.

£95 each for me and the missus.

Just got to book hotel.

RACHACE said:
Did'nt fancy the train, a polish bird at work said that they are old and very slow approx 5 hours from Gdask to Poznan.

Booked flight from Luton to Warsaw on the Wednesday, night in Warsaw then flight from Warsaw to Poznan next day.

£95 each for me and the missus.

Just got to book hotel.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/poznan-hotels" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/poznan-hotels</a>

-- Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm --

TOFTHELADS said:

No mate not tried it yet, my mate sorting trains out. where gonna try and reserve some seats though. if my mate cracks it ill let you know

My mate just text me this.

can book train tickets on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bahn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.bahn.com</a> and reserve seats for 48 euros return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.