Police at the Fernhurst

didnt see what happened outside as i was inside, but when we left to walk to the ground 15 min before the game outside was empty and you could sense in the air that something happened. plus the police came inside in numbers to get rid of us, 15 min before the game!

Not being funny but its the same script every year at the fernhurst, I wouldn't go as far as to say you deserve it if you go there but you are putting yourself in the same scenario year upon year.

knob head police really stirred it all up. Everyone was having a sing song and a laugh and they had to ruin it...

whitefield_blue said:
knob head police really stirred it all up. Everyone was having a sing song and a laugh and they had to ruin it...

Agree police totally over-reacted to a bit of singing etc.. but the thing that they moved in for was to separate some City fans fighting amongst themselves. This was caused by a few in fancy dress, one in superman outfit with Stevie Ireland pic on chest, the other was in a gorilla outfit and Caciedo pic (don't for one sec think this was racist but a just a piece of Jade goody type thickness). Not surprisingly a few took offence at this and at least one black city fan was arrested.

ratherdeadthanred said:
not going to start a thread about it but who seen Mickey Francis in the Fernhurst, i had one of them cringe moments when a load of 14 year olds wanted bloody pictures with him, he was dressed as some sort of viking warrior.
Those 14 yr old kids, were probably wrestling fans, which is something he does, among other things, making a decent living for himself and his family. I'm from the same neck of the woods as him, a tough area no doubt, but the lads done well for himself, and he's city mad. I can't understand why people are slating him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.