police officer today discrace

Banned Tosspot said:
kippax88 said:
right i am fucking disgusted with the way i was treated by GMP today i was walking to my mini bus past the away fan exit down the road, and i spotted some lads who was sat next to me during the game and a police officer from what i can describe as a fat power mad lunatic, came over to us and said can u move away so we did and i went to the direction where my minibus was parked and he grabbed me by my neck and arm and dragged me and said "fuck off i told u to get the fuck away you little shit u will spend the night in cells now fuck off" i clearly done nothing wrong just ur average football fan talking and i now have scratch marks all on my neck and arm a fellow police officer saw the incedent and said he was out of order and gave me a number to complain to but i couldnt get his number as every time i tried he said fuck off....

its an absolute discrace the way i was treated n first thing monday morning i plan on ringin gmp i have a photo of the scumbag and eye witnesses im sure its time people clamped down on this.... i also have photos of my cuts..

ctid
Get over it.

Yea, be a servile little coward like BT.

I saw this, i thought you were a Blackburn fan. I don't know what went on, but that copper was on a powertrip but you must have upset him there's no way he would have done that without reason. o be fair though, he was out of order i heard him telling you to fuck off or you'd be in the nick, he was a big cnut though you should have just left him alone!

Make a complaint, you don't need his badge number as there are cameras everywhere and they will know who it was.

Here we go again its captain bullshit, this is about the 300th time you talked shite, I quote your exact words from Stoke away:

the policing was an absolute JOKE mate duno where you was but we was waiting for busses singing ect.. next thing every1 kinda rusher forward me n me dad got pushed to the front and said to coppers nothin we can do we're gettin pushed so one copper strangled me then started hittin us with batons i had to push 1 of my dad A copper actually fell o nthe floor my dad helped him up and another copper started laying into me dad with batons polce brutality they absolutly LOST the plot their stoke n there are fuckin joke!

Get a grip

ratherdeadthanred said:
Here we go again its captain bullshit, this is about the 300th time you talked shite, I quote your exact words from Stoke away:

the policing was an absolute JOKE mate duno where you was but we was waiting for busses singing ect.. next thing every1 kinda rusher forward me n me dad got pushed to the front and said to coppers nothin we can do we're gettin pushed so one copper strangled me then started hittin us with batons i had to push 1 of my dad A copper actually fell o nthe floor my dad helped him up and another copper started laying into me dad with batons polce brutality they absolutly LOST the plot their stoke n there are fuckin joke!

Get a grip

He's had two run ins with stewards and 2 with the police apparently, so I reckon it's bullshit or he's a shit stirer, either way, it's a load of shit.

Over more years than K has been alive I have watched football and never seen anything out of order from the police. Maybe I am just lucky or you are just incredibly unlucky or maybe you are not quite as innocent as you would make us believe.

ElanJo said:
Banned Tosspot said:
kippax88 said:
right i am fucking disgusted with the way i was treated by GMP today i was walking to my mini bus past the away fan exit down the road, and i spotted some lads who was sat next to me during the game and a police officer from what i can describe as a fat power mad lunatic, came over to us and said can u move away so we did and i went to the direction where my minibus was parked and he grabbed me by my neck and arm and dragged me and said "fuck off i told u to get the fuck away you little shit u will spend the night in cells now fuck off" i clearly done nothing wrong just ur average football fan talking and i now have scratch marks all on my neck and arm a fellow police officer saw the incedent and said he was out of order and gave me a number to complain to but i couldnt get his number as every time i tried he said fuck off....

its an absolute discrace the way i was treated n first thing monday morning i plan on ringin gmp i have a photo of the scumbag and eye witnesses im sure its time people clamped down on this.... i also have photos of my cuts..

ctid
Get over it.

Yea, be a servile little coward like BT.
As funny as ever Russ x

similar thing happened to me at the everton night match last season.my pal got attacked by a drunken knobhead.my pal then defends himself but ends up getting arrested.i tried to tell the police officers what had happened.they where telling me to fuck off etc.i said a swear word back.was then rugby tackled to the ground by one of the steroid taking power crazy idiots.the copper who was the one who was nicking me was your typical bad cop.one of his superior's was then telling me how this copper was a credit to gmp.was then taken to salford precinct nick.put in a cell.my little boy was just a week old at home.couple of weeks later that lovely man peter fletcher wrote a lovely letter telling me i'm banned from city.wrote letters back to my mate pete.the ban was lifted.i know the police have a very tough job to do but some of the idiots that do it for them are'nt up to it in my humble opinion

The Police are the hardest firm in football, and they almost always have the law on their side. They have the training and the tools.

Avoid and give them a wide berth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.