Police

sutty66

I had to attend Pendleton police station as was on 3 months bail and up today at 3pm, I got there 2:40 rang the phone outside was on it for 20 mins, explained everything, half hour later still stood outside in the rain nothing…. Rang the phone again another 10 mins cos automated I get through spoke again said my bail was 3pm now it’s nearly 4pm… I eventually got a call back from a Sargent saying he’ll be a couple minutes sorting paper work and he’ll be down……. 1 hour and 15 minutes later nothing and 4 more calls on that shit phone outside police station!!!! I rang my solicitor said not waiting outside any longer I’m going was here for 3 hours… my solicitor is putting a complaint in for me but said I could get arrested early hours as breached my terms???!! Any advice..

I had to attend Pendleton police station as was on 3 months bail and up today at 3pm, I got there 2:40 rang the phone outside was on it for 20 mins, explained everything, half hour later still stood outside in the rain nothing…. Rang the phone again another 10 mins cos automated I get through spoke again said my bail was 3pm now it’s nearly 4pm… I eventually got a call back from a Sargent saying he’ll be a couple minutes sorting paper work and he’ll be down……. 1 hour and 15 minutes later nothing and 4 more calls on that shit phone outside police station!!!! I rang my solicitor said not waiting outside any longer I’m going was here for 3 hours… my solicitor is putting a complaint in for me but said I could get arrested early hours as breached my terms???!! Any advice..
Break a police woman’s nose after assaulting other officers you won’t even get arrested

Your side of the story or the other side…..

Both…. If I turn up for my bail terms on time and no one comes to door, like I said to intercom and solicitor after over 2 hours stood in rain, I’m in my rights to go home?! And for anyones information with sly digs I was on bail for 3 months until anything got proved… which hasn’t and spoke to a Sargent by phone said I just sorting paper work out be a few minutes… still was stood outside over an hour and numerous calls to 101…

I had the same thing at school once. I put a window in playing cricket and the teachers made me stand outside the staffroom every playtime for a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.