Police

I had to attend Pendleton police station as was on 3 months bail and up today at 3pm, I got there 2:40 rang the phone outside was on it for 20 mins, explained everything, half hour later still stood outside in the rain nothing…. Rang the phone again another 10 mins cos automated I get through spoke again said my bail was 3pm now it’s nearly 4pm… I eventually got a call back from a Sargent saying he’ll be a couple minutes sorting paper work and he’ll be down……. 1 hour and 15 minutes later nothing and 4 more calls on that shit phone outside police station!!!! I rang my solicitor said not waiting outside any longer I’m going was here for 3 hours… my solicitor is putting a complaint in for me but said I could get arrested early hours as breached my terms???!! Any advice..

Don’t commit crime would be my first line of advice.

just because he's on bail doesnt mean he's a criminal, ive been on bail and never broken the law
Quite right. I was stood in a field on an upturned milk crate with my pants round my ankles just minding my own business when the cow backed into me.
Try telling that to the police though - honestly, they have minds like sewers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.