Poll: Blue Shorts

I've always hated the Coventry look with the blue shorts!!! Glad they've left the traditional white ones as an alternative. I would suggest that you buy the white shorts & hope that Cooky realises the economics & drops the blue ones. AMEN

All blue might help us stand out more when twits like Neverton turn up in white shorts and slightly brighter blue top.

However, when not playing kn#bheads trying to look the same as us

A.

Blue shorts are wank.

The main problem I have with this is that this year we are going to win the league and in years to come whenever we look at the photos we are always going to think. Great year but shit kit.

I say we can wear what the fuck we want when we are shit - anyone remember the all yellow kit? but in trophy winning season's it has to be the traditional cornflower blue shirts, white shorts, cornflower blue socks with maroon and white stripes.

The club are constantly banging on about how they are still a local club that will never lose touch with the fans and then they go an pull a stupid stunt like this.

It really isn't difficult.

Like I was saying to my mate on my CB radio last night, City need to get with it.

Did anyone see the new white shorts and new different navy socks with light blue turnovers? which the reserves wore at Alty. They looked cool. Could this be part of our champions league kit? Now theres a thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.