Poll: Blue Shorts

Anyone who got the promo catalogue for the new home kit has seen there are blue and white shorts in there. So calm yourselves.

jamielowndes said:
Anyone who got the promo catalogue for the new home kit has seen there are blue and white shorts in there. So calm yourselves.

Yeh the white shorts exist, but according to those at the official pre-launch, and on our website, it appears blue shorts are intended to be the first choice for home games. http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=358

I just hope someone at the club reverses the decision after seeing the wishes of the overwhelming majority of City fans on this thread and the "new kit?" one.

all this we are not coventry shit. last season coventry wore sky blue shirts and WHITE shorts. white or sky blue shorts does it really matter. to be honest i always loved us wearing black shorts with the sky blue in some away matches years ago. made us look like uruguay when they were a top team.

Pigeonho said:
Someone from Umbro just rang to say they don't give a fuck about this poll and that it won't change a thing.

;-)
lol, I think the op needs to give it a rest now. Sure the shorts should be white but most of us are far more bothered about how we play in the kit next year, not what colour the shorts are.

Pigeonho said:
Someone from Umbro just rang to say they don't give a fuck about this poll and that it won't change a thing.

;-)

+1

fear.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.