• Yaya Toure

Votes: 140 34.6%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spanish Dave is for me the best footballer to ever wear the shirt, but in terms of influence, can't look beyond Yaya.

He was more influential when it came to the big trophy defining winning games.

I do get it more now, the word influential changes it a bit because Yaya early on was probably number one. This is of the decade though. Silva has played in all that decade, also scoring in an fa cup final and league cup final too. A few derby goals and all round being our best player for the entire decade not just half of it. If yaya was here for the ten years, didn’t down tools under Pellegrini and played consistently with no bother like Silva then it would be a lot closer. Silva is the winner though. By a very long stretch

I do get it more now, the word influential changes it a bit because Yaya early on was probably number one. This is of the decade though. Silva has played in all that decade, also scoring in an fa cup final and league cup final too. A few derby goals and all round being our best player for the entire decade not just half of it. If yaya was here for the ten years, didn’t down tools under Pellegrini and played consistently with no bother like Silva then it would be a lot closer. Silva is the winner though. By a very long stretch

Has Silva downed tools this season?

Has Silva downed tools this season?

no sadly age has caught up with him. If we get to a champions league semi final I doubt we will see Silva half arsed jogging in the centre circle chasing shadows whilst losing. Yaya hadn’t lost it then, when Pep brought him back in (after apologising) he still was good enough to play. His last year though you could tell he was done, we got overrun in the cup games when he started. Wolves at home for example. I’ll never bash what Yaya gave us. He was amazing up until the Pellegrini title win.

no sadly age has caught up with him. If we get to a champions league semi final I doubt we will see Silva half arsed jogging in the centre circle chasing shadows whilst losing. Yaya hadn’t lost it then, when Pep brought him back in (after apologising) he still was good enough to play. His last year though you could tell he was done, we got overrun in the cup games when he started. Wolves at home for example. I’ll never bash what Yaya gave us. He was amazing up until the Pellegrini title win.

Age caught up with Yaya as well.

His game was more about pace and power and age will have an impact on a player of this kind when they’re a tad younger compared to a player who is about passing and control.

The list Kompany reeled off in Yaya’s last home game says it all about the man.

Age caught up with Yaya as well.

His game was more about pace and power and age will have an impact on a player of this kind when they’re a tad younger compared to a player who is about passing and control.

The list Kompany reeled off in Yaya’s last home game says it all about the man.

Maybe, dents how influential they are then for a whole decade then no?

At his best Yaya is the best player this club has ever had in our entire history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.