Votes: 140 34.6%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimharri

I freely admit to nicking this idea off twitter (so full credit goes to the guys at @City_Chief). I thought it might make for an interesting discussion. The poll will close on friday evening.

For me, I'd go for Dave, if for no other reason than the length he's been doing it (the whole decade, I think).

That's a proper thought provoking question, could easily make a case for all of them.
I voted silva too after much thought.
He just controlled games for such a long period of time.
Earlier on his career with us, to witness him playing as a winger, yet completely dictate a game was amazing to watch.

4 fantastic servants.

Yaya first struck off for me, due to off the field stuff, unfortunately.

Ferna next to go simply because the other 2 are better...

Kev and Dave both world class on their day, Dave shades it for me because he's been here for the entire decade.

Ferna next to go simply because the other 2 are better...
Better at what though ;-)

Its a nearly impossible one to choose, there is something to make a case for all of them, Fernandhino has been the glue for the teams best years (except 2012). David has been a loyal genius, with so much skill, KdB is such a brilliant footballer, outstanding, and Yaya gave us some incredible individual moments at iconic times.

Its a choice I don't feel the need to make, all 4 deserve to share it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.