Poll for keeper on Tue. (CSKA Moscow)

Pants. Hasn't done anything wrong to say otherwise. Joe scares me at the moment. We just can't afford anymore defeats.

Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
You know he is. I know he is. The powers that be know he is.
Apart from that...
Doesn't look that way at the moment does it? He has clearly been dropped!
Come on don't be daft. You know full well he has bigger draws than Panti.

Edited for humour

I thought it was 50:50 whether Hart should be dropped. But now that he has been dropped it would be insane to re-instate him so soon.

Dropping Hart was a case of going one step backwards (his confidence will have been severely dented by virtue of being dropped) in the hope of going two steps forward in the future. Now that he has been dropped he needs time out before he's brought back. If we win tomorrow perhaps play him against Plzen, Bayern & Leicester. But Costel is the no 1 for the time being unless he plays badly.

I think Hart should play this game, then if he plays really well put him back in, if it's a bit shaky keep Pants in for the league game.

I actually don't think this game is that important, so long as we avoid defeat we should be through because we'll walk Plzen at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.