Poll for keeper on Tue. (CSKA Moscow)

kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
Doesn't look that way at the moment does it? He has clearly been dropped!
Come on don't be daft. You know full well he's a bigger draw than Panti.
I've been calling for Panti to replace Joe for almost 2 seasons. Joe is unfairly the bigger draw due to his reputation but for me Panti is the better goalkeeper.

You cannot come to that conclusion due to lack of games, Joe Hart is not as good as i hoped he would be which is a bugger, he has too many weaknesses to be counted as a top class keeper, he has time to improve but there is no indication that he is, bit of a dilemma really, Pants should keep his place until his form dictates otherwise

Pants comes in for one game and all of a sudden we record our biggest ever premiership win.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I've been calling for Panti to replace Joe for almost 2 seasons. Joe is unfairly the bigger draw due to his reputation but for me Panti is the better goalkeeper.
It's all about opinions I guess but because you've statedyou hate Hart yours accounts for fuck all

I obviously hate Hart because he keeps doing stupid things and ruining matches for us that i am paying money to watch so yes mine does account for something.

hilts said:
kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

You cannot come to that conclusion due to lack of games, Joe Hart is not as good as i hoped he would be which is a bugger, he has too many weaknesses to be counted as a top class keeper, he has time to improve but there is no indication that he is, bit of a dilemma really, Pants should keep his place until his form dictates otherwise

Of course i can come to that conclusion! He might not have played many games but i can judge him from the games i have seen him in can't i? And from what i have seen i THINK he is the better goalkeeper, and he is 100% better than Hart this season! Surely everybody can see that even from 3 games?

Mayor West said:
Pants comes in for one game and all of a sudden we record our biggest ever premiership win.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Probably was in fairness, Ray Charles would have kept a clean sheet against Norwich

kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
It's all about opinions I guess but because you've statedyou hate Hart yours accounts for fuck all

I hate Hart because he keeps doing stupid things and ruining matches for us that i am paying money to watch so yes mine does account for something
Brilliant. The floors yours Chris.

hilts said:
Mayor West said:

Coincidence?

I think not.

Probably was in fairness, Ray Charles would have kept a clean sheet against Norwich

I am sure I saw Stevie Wonder on the bench as well trying on Joe's gloves. Pants had nothing to do that tested him. That said, I am very much in favour of giving Pants a real run for 4-5 games and see what he is capable of. Pellers needs to know if he is a credible back up for Joe - before the next window. I have no doubt that Joe will be back, better than ever, but we need a back up that everyone knows is capable of stepping in at any time if needed.

kippaxchris said:
hilts said:
kippaxchris said:

Of course i can come to that conclusion! He might not have played many games but i can judge him from the games i have seen him in can't i? And from what i have seen i THINK he is the better goalkeeper, and he is 100% better than Hart this season! Surely everybody can see that even from 3 games?

No you can't, you cannot judge a goalkeeper from 3 games that is just silly<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
bluesimon said:
hilts said:
Mayor West said:

Coincidence?

I think not.

I am sure I saw Stevie Wonder on the bench as well trying on Joe's gloves. Pants had nothing to do that tested him. That said, I am very much in favour of giving Pants a real run for 4-5 games and see what he is capable of. Pellers needs to know if he is a credible back up for Joe - before the next window. I have no doubt that Joe will be back, better than ever, but we need a back up that everyone knows is capable of stepping in at any time if needed.

Why will he come back better than ever?

Joe - no question. Need our best players and he is the best goalie we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.