Poll - Next season's away kit design

trevorcitytilidie said:
Really love the black kit and for us slightly overweight guys it's so slimming

So what your basically saying Fatty Trev is you don't like my design!!!!! :)

I really don't think the black kit stands an earthly chance of getting made, as the white Cross pattée is commonly associated with the crusades, you know, when a load of European Christians popped over to the middle east to kill Muslims.
I'm sure that'll go down well with our owners...

Norb said:
I really don't think the black kit stands an earthly chance of getting made, as the white Cross pattée is commonly associated with the crusades, you know, when a load of European Christians popped over to the middle east to kill Muslims.
I'm sure that'll go down well with our owners...

Is the same true of the cross of st george? just wandering because it's on the sampadoria kit I've been looking at in another thread.

Petetheblu said:
I've been working on this one for a while and decided to test the water tonight, as always I've had some extra help from Viv (Westwood).

It's obvious that I have a bent for this type of thing, as it's several time better than some of the amateur shite on here tonight.

2iqbc08.jpg

Some of the blobbys sat around their laptops all day will have to lose some weight.....The fat bastids! You know who you are!!!

C ... THEN B
PLEASE NOT A

I HATE RED... and the black stripe makes it worse, and the story that its inspired by ac milan makes it even worse.

C with a few changes will be amazing

bizzbo said:
Is the same true of the cross of st george? just wandering because it's on the sampadoria kit I've been looking at in another thread.

I'd think so, see here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.